Thursday, December 17, 2015

Help w/ Chemistry Titles for Little Ones

Beck Gorman from CMH needs our help:

Can you think of a good storytime book for littles (so especially not a lot of words, but maybe also fun stuff like rhymes or repetition) that relates to chemistry somehow? Doesn’t need to explicitly reference chemistry as long as it obviously covers some relevant concept, like changing states or mixing things. Maybe cooking? Maybe centers around a famous chemist? Maybe about working in a lab? Chemistry is the subject I’ve studied the least, so I’m not sure I even know what to look for…

Please send any ideas directly to me off-list (bgorman@cmhouston.org), and I’ll compile and send a list back out in case this makes the rest of you curious.

Many thanks,

Beck

2 comments:

  1. The Show Me Librarian has some great STEAM activities for all ages! Check it out here: http://showmelibrarian.blogspot.com/p/all-things-steam.html

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete