Check out this video that was shared at the STEAM in Preschool Storytime training! If you're looking to incorporate videos into your storytime, the Storybots are a great way to do it. In 2 minutes, you/kids in your storytime can learn a lot about the sun by watching this video. Let me know what you think in the comments!
I really liked both of the videos I saw on this website and am planning to look at more and use them with the preschools. I have already told a couple of mothers about this site.
I showed it to my k/1st field trip today and it was a hit! And some of them already knew about storybots, but I'm happy to say none of them had seen this one.
SO HOT!
ReplyDeleteI really liked both of the videos I saw on this website and am planning to look at more and use them with the preschools. I have already told a couple of mothers about this site.
ReplyDeleteI showed it to my k/1st field trip today and it was a hit! And some of them already knew about storybots, but I'm happy to say none of them had seen this one.
ReplyDelete"I wanna see all the earths inside the sun again!"
Delete