Thursday, January 26, 2017

Youth Services 2017 Youth Book Challenge!

Sara posted in January about Reading Resolutions and it got me thinking 
that it might be fun to try a HPL Youth Services Reading Challenge!



This Reading Challenge is completely optional and lists 50 categories to read before the end of 2017. You can read any teen or kids book that fits a category, the idea is to share fun titles and expand our literary knowledge for the ages we serve.  Audio books count as reading so feel free to listen while you drive or craft or clean!

Take a look at the challenge here.

If you are interested in participating please leave a comment with your first name and location (ex: Bob @ CEN) and I will send you the editable link with instructions for filling in the spreadsheet as you go.

Cheers & happy reading!
Rebecca

UPDATE: If you want to join past 2/1/17 please email Rebecca as these comments will no longer be checked daily.

19 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I'd love to participate. Kiara @ JOH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also interested. Kayren @ SWX/WAL/BLU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessssssssssssssssssssss.

    Norola @ Central

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please! Vanessa @ FrankenMeyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss I would love to. Mariesha at RING

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to join past 2/1/17 please email Rebecca as these comments will no longer be checked daily.

    ReplyDelete