Thursday, June 29, 2017

Programming Resource

Have you heard of programminglibrarian.org? It's a great resource for programming ideas for everyone from kids through older adults. You can filter your searches, or browse ideas limiting by cost (there are free program ideas!), library type, topic and program type. If, for some reason, you do not have a backup program idea for SRP, you should definitely check out this site, and find a backup program idea!

Check it out, and let us know if there are any cool programs you'd like to do at your library in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I found a program on the site that actually overlaps with something I've been wanting to do at MEY for awhile - a Homeschool Resource Fair! The info on the website is really helpful for thinking about how to actually organize this.

    - Lauren @ MEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a list of great ideas! I'm learning as I go organizing programs at our branch. Thanks for valuable help.
    Michelle @ YOU

    ReplyDelete