Want to run a STEM program during ASZ or on the weekend, but forgot to request a kit in time? Want to include a STEM activity in storytime? Here's a STEM resource that I've added to the Kids, Tweens, and Teen pages: STEM In Libraries. I do love that you can filter for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, or just look at all the ideas they offer.
What project do you want to try at your location? Let us know in the comments by November 1st , don't forget to include your name and location in your comment, and get a prize from the treasure chest at the next youth meeting!
I think the optical illusions activity looks like a lot of fun. I think some of the older kids might even get involved so they can make tricks to full their younger relatives. Drew@BLU
ReplyDeleteThe STEAM Storytime: Dinosaurs! activity looks like a fun way to enhance storytime and tap into the popularity of learning about dinosaurs among younger kids.
ReplyDeleteLauren @ MEY/FRA
I am interested in doing the SOUND program with my preschool storytime. I love for them to enjoy stories but also learning new things.
ReplyDeleteLeona @ COL