Monday, January 8, 2018

Power Up Your Mind Display @ YOU



I thought it would be a fun idea to create a Mario themed display. I love it when I play Mario and I stumble upon a question block and obtain a power up mushroom. The original idea was to fill the display with books pertaining to gaming but I wanted to push the envelope of brain teasers. I created the question mark box (I know the question mark is backwards) with an old shoe box that I took from my husband. I then printed out brain teaser activities such as puzzles and an activity sheet that was found online. The goal is to get the teens to complete the activity sheets and place them in the box once they have completed them. I filled the remainder of the display with a variety of nonfiction teens books to encourage the teens to "power up their minds."

- Ariel @ YOU

1 comment: