Monday, February 5, 2018

2018 Teen Titles to Look For

There are some fantastic teen books scheduled for release this year! Here are some of the titles I'm looking forward to (in no particular order):
January 2018
January 2018
February 2018
April 2018
August 2018
March 2018
January 2018
May 2018
March 2018
April 2018
May 2018
May 2018

What are you looking forward to reading?

- Rebecca, Youth Services

3 comments:

  1. These look AMAZING! I put The Cruel Prince on hold immediately, and I can't wait for Reign of the Fallen and Furyborn to drop.

    -Norola, Central Youth Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Dread Nation, Children of Blood and Bone, and The Poet X. Also Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst (March 2018), All Out: The No-Longer-Secret Stories of Queer Teens Throughout the Ages edited by Saundra Mitchell (February 2018), Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles (March 2018), and The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton, out today!

    -Kristin, PLE/TUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a long and terrible reading slump, but The Cruel Prince sounds very intriguing. Maybe The Cruel Prince will save me ;) -Nhu

    ReplyDelete