I would like to introduce you to my good friend PicMonkey. I have been a member of PicMonkey since it started and I have never regretted it. I use it for work, for play, by myself, with others… I first used it with teens at Austin Public Library and they really got a kick out of it. Then I used it with my students in Thailand and they especially loved turning themselves into gory monsters.
I created this image and the one above with just PicMonkey basic:
(I’ve been watching Buffy so vampires are on my mind.)
|
As you can see, it is fun both for photo manipulation and for creating designs from scratch!
Here is a photo of the display I made for our teen area for July. I used Royale features, but it was a PicMonkey project:
Full disclosure: PicMonkey Basic is free and is a limited version of what the site offers. There are ads on the interface in the Basic version, but they don’t put watermarks on your stuff, which is great. Features with a crown on them are for Royale subscribers only. PicMonkey Royale costs about $37 annually, which I pay personally. And no, they don’t pay me for this advertising! I just think it’s a great tool that you might like.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePicMonkey is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this!