Hi Team!
There’s a new list on the Kids Page focused on Kids Halloween books! I’ve included ten of my favorite Read-Alouds and thrown in some Halloween chapter books for the older kids.
I’d love to know what some of your favorite Halloween read alouds are! Please let me know in the comments section so I can get some ideas to update this list next year!
AND… as the holiday season is approaching, I’m going to post a similar list in December. So feel free to throw in suggestions for a Christmas/Hanukkah/Winter Holidays list in the comments section as well.
- Michelle
This is really cute! it would be good if we could have bookmarks with the lists n them to give to the kids!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute! it would be good if we could have bookmarks with the lists n them to give to the kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this great resource! In addition to printing this out for your customers, why not email it to them too? Share these kinds of resources with the local daycares, moms groups, etc. in your area.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Michelle! There were several books on here I hadn't heard of, but thought sounded super cute (especially Monster Trucks) so I put them on hold right away.
ReplyDeleteTara