Thursday, March 29, 2018

Planning Ahead Saves You $$$!

I love after holiday sales! It’s exciting to find items on the cheap. Last year after Easter, I found bags of plastic eggs for 10 cents a pop. I ended up spending $2.60 for the whole cart. Sometimes planning way in advance saves you tons of money. I ended up with well over 1,000 eggs.


I was saving them for this year’s Easter Egg hunt program. Since I had so many eggs, I had plastic eggs on hand to do the maracas craft (like the one pictured below) for our Summer Jubilee event that was Fiesta! themed.

In fact, there are many things you can do with plastic eggs. One of my favorite idea that I found during my google search was Wobble Eggs. They’re easy to make and are very versatile when it comes to decorating the outside part of the egg.

There are a variety of ways to make the egg wobble. It all depends on your budget and age group. You can use pennies, heavy nuts, or play dough as suggested in the directions below.

Wobble eggs in action:
YouTube
My Kid Craft
Instructables


Nhu @ STE (BRA)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Fonz wobble egg on the Instructables link :)

    ReplyDelete