It’s April and I’m starting to send out each location’s
allotment of Summer Reading Books. Each Monday, I will send out boxes of Summer
Reading Books to different neighborhood libraries. If your location is getting
books for the week, you and your manager will get an email Monday, detailing
the boxes you can expect in delivery on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Please keep all your SRP books in one location.
Registration for Summer Reading starts on May 15 this year
so please do not hand out books any earlier than that. And remember these books
are not for school groups but are for individuals and families registering for
Summer Reading.
If you are contacted by school groups needing registration
books let me know as soon as possible the grade (or age) of the students
needing books and the number of students needing books and I will send out to
you ASAP.
If you find you are getting too many books, (especially since
some locations still have last summer’s books) let me know and I will stop
sending boxes to you until you need more. And as always, feel free to email or
call if you have any questions! Thanks!
Michelle Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment