I wanted to share with you
all a fun resource I discovered while searching for an alphabet song to use
during Tune Time: StoryBots! StoryBots are cute little robots that teach a
variety of content to young children through videos, games, and activities. The
first thing I came across was their collection of YouTube videos celebrating
the letters of the alphabet. Each letter has its own video with colorful
animations and a unique and catchy song, such as "Hooray for A!" (https://youtu.be/3guwWkqlaGc).
I then discovered that StoryBots have a whole big website, which is absolutely free for us, as educators, to register for (www.storybots.com). The site is actually created by JibJab, which means you have the ability to personalize videos (songs, fairytales, etc.) with your own face! Or the faces of your storytime kids, or storybook characters. How cool is that?
I then discovered that StoryBots have a whole big website, which is absolutely free for us, as educators, to register for (www.storybots.com). The site is actually created by JibJab, which means you have the ability to personalize videos (songs, fairytales, etc.) with your own face! Or the faces of your storytime kids, or storybook characters. How cool is that?
The site also contains musical videos that cover a range of topics, including shapes, colors, behaviors, time, and space. And you can find printable books on holidays, numbers, letters, and more, all featuring the adorable StoryBots. There is just so much fun and educational content on this site... I highly recommend you check it out!
-Tara

No comments:
Post a Comment